Companies involved in renewable energy represent a wide array of highly specialized and fast developing industry sectors. These companies have in common a unique set of insurance requirements that demand comprehensive and tailored solutions. BlueStone Advisors has the technical expertise required to manage emerging risks in this evolving industry. Our renewable energy sector insurance solutions include:
- Risk consulting for all project phases
- Engineering cover for construction phases (incl. delay in start up cover/advance loss of profit) and operational risk
- Property coverage including business interruption
- Third-party liability
- Environmental liability
- Project cargo and transportation coverage
- Business continuity support
- Directors & officers liability
Purchase Orders, Vendor Contractors, Certificate of Insurance Tracking, Indemnity Clauses, Additional Insured, Hold Harmless Agreements are just a few services provided by BlueStone Advisors to help our non-profit clients reduce their liabilities assumed by their contracts.
Quarterly claims reviews and aggressive claims handling is essential to minimizing claim costs. If not monitored, they can spiral out of control and have serious effects on Experience Modification Factors and employee moral.
Safety committees, reward programs, Lifting, Slips/Falls, Carpel tunnel, Return to Work, and Post Accident Drug Testing are just a few of the services provided by BlueStone Advisors to help our renewable energy clients implement a current and effective Safety program.
BlueStone Advisors offers its renewable energy clients an array of risk mitigation and transfer solutions to help them better manage these risks. Our solutions include:
- Traditional property/casualty placements
- Alternative risk mechanisms (pools, captive, etc.)
- Workers compensation cost containment
- Employee benefits solutions and placements
- Risk management information systems
- Business continuity planning
- Disaster planning and crisis management
- Strategic risk assessment
- Enterprise risk management
- Pollution and EPA compliance
- Claims closure